We desire to be a church that’s conservative in doctrine and liberal in methodology. This will be accomplished in these areas:
1. Security: Create safe environments where anyone can experience Christ, enjoy belonging, and make a difference.
2. Cultural Relevance: We believe that Word of God is divinely inspired in its entirety, and is as relevant to people today as it was 2,000 years ago.
2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
3. Authentic Relationships: People matter to God, and therefore they matter to us. We will seek to be a church were members experience Christian love.
1 Peter 1: 22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
4. Meaningful Worship: Personally or corporate, God’s people were made to worship. Worship is for God’s benefit not ours; it’s an expression of a growing relationship with Christ.
Revelation 4:11a You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things.
5. Lifestyle Evangelism: Love won another. We will place an emphasis on being a people that live their faith in order to have the right to share their faith.
1 Thessalonians 1:8 The Lord's message rang out from you not only in
6. Excellence: Do all you do to the glory of God, and seek to do it with excellence. Excellence honors God.
Colossians 3:17a And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus.
7. Prayer is Priority: Apart from God we can do nothing of eternal significance; therefore prayer is at the foundation of all we do.
Ephesians 6:12a-13. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.